Aller au contenu

For the english. Pour l'anglais

Jokeronomy
 Partager

Messages recommandés

Hello, I'm one of the MANY english users trying to take part in the wonderful thing that minefield is.

If there are any english speaking staff members that can contact me, please do.

I was wondering if there was a way of a possiblity of a english server. Or at least a english translated client. I'd LOVE to take part in this as do many otheres. I will try my best to communicate using translators.

Bonjour, Je suis l'un des nombreux utilisateurs anglais tentent de prendre part à la chose merveilleuse que champ de mines est.

S'il ya des membres personnel parlant anglais qui peut me contacter, s'il vous plaît.

Je me demandais si il y avait un moyen d 'une possiblité d'un serveur anglais. Ou au moins un client anglais traduits. J'adorerais participer à ce que font de nombreux otheres. Je vais essayer de mon mieux pour communiquer à l'aide de traducteurs.

Hi there,

i ckecked the game sources folders in order to find any file that would contain the text in the menus displayed in MineField's launcher, so that I may translate it and give it to you, but I couldn't find it. Seems like it's hosted on the server instead of the client.

Sorry :)

Heya,

We will try to do our best to make minefield more enjoyable for English people :)

If you have any question, feel free to mp (pm in French) me.

Cya !

That would be amazing.

Like i said, alot of english people are attempting to join and play around, after Bebopvox recorded yesterdays concert.

That's really cool. But I don't think lasers will be allowed for usual players, so a lot of BebopVox wievers may be disappointed when they learn it :/

Yeah,lots of users are here for the lasers. But im here to play. I found an AMAZING server, a great community, and just amazingness.

My want to play here is great, not just because of the lights flashy things. So im learning french!

Hello,

if you have any trouble with minefield or the way to join it, contact me i ll be very happy to help you. I am dedicated to help foreign people on this server. Be sure i ll do everything to help you while you re playing ont the server, on the forum when you will try to post or anything else.

This is available to everyone who can not speak french and speak english.

You can join me on minefield by pm

to sent a pm:

type in the chat: /m loup_brun [message]

you can join me on mumble:

join the server: minefield.fr

join the chat "ambassade des nouveaux arrivants"

Ask me everything and i ll try to do it.

Enjoy minefield :)

Hello,

if you have any trouble with minefield or the way to join it, contact me i ll be very happy to help you. I am dedicated to help foreign people on this server. Be sure i ll do everything to help you while you re playing ont the server, on the forum when you will try to post or anything else.

This is available to everyone who can not speak french and speak english.

You can join me on minefield by pm

to sent a pm:

type in the chat: /m loup_brun [message]

you can join me on mumble:

join the server: minefield.fr

join the chat "ambassade des nouveaux arrivants"

Ask me everything and i ll try to do it.

Enjoy minefield :)

Thank you, Your very kind. I seem to know the french language enough to work my way around. But this is good for otheres. Thanks for posting.

Partager

• Créer...