Aller au contenu

I need help

iFritz
 Partager

Messages recommandés

Hey guys

I can´t speak french so i don´t understand the website. I´don't understand how to candidate or something... :( Can somebody help me ...

greetings iFritz

and DIAMONDS to you :D:diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond:

Hi,

If you want join Minefield you must candidate in the post "paysant" pesant in english i know.

You will speak about you if you practice a sport and others ;) for exemple.

And the most important is to create a role play with your minecraft caracter in 20 line minimum.

Bye i hope that my english is not so bad.

Hi,

Just in order to complete, Kureha didn't mention the fact that you have to explain, quickly, what you want to fulfil on the server, (in a way, why you want to join us).

Good luck, and hope to see you soon IG!

Hello !

Je doute qu'on puisse vraiment aider les anglophones à s'intégrer sur Minefield tant qu'eux ne peuvent pas parler français.

I'm sorry to disapoint you iFritz, but I think you can't get to be "paysan" if you can't speak french. This is an entierly french server, we are not (yet) an international server ;).

Still, you can send a message to the "gouverneurs (modo)" if you find the way to, they'll enjoy to answer you ;)

And of course, you can visit our server as much as you want !

Nice play !

I think the moderators/administrators are planning on translating some parts of the forum. Not all, but the essential ones only, such as the rules, the FAQ, and "How to become a Peasant"...

I think you'll have to asks for some players' help (like the others above me) until then, but i would like to reassure you : it is possible for english-speakers to become peasants !

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
 Partager

• Créer...