Aller au contenu

Well, there's news, so, anyway... Love you all

Minho
 Partager

Messages recommandés

Hi everyone !

I'm (finally) back.

Because of misfortune itself (and a silly american), my computer had been broken. But I got a new one this week and I am pleased to say I will be back to finish everything I started.

Even if I feel happy and excited, I also feel sad because it's like I left everyone exactly when they needed me the most. I felt really bad when I saw that the last message in Lifdālinn was a long time ago.

For your information, I just finished the Mojo Tree on Nimps (after 20 hours of work) and I'm about to start again every projet I left two-three months ago.

I will probably be less present (a little) because I'm moving back to Europe ! Wééééé my parents bought a house in the Alps and I will follow them. Departure : July first. I'm so sad I will miss the forth of July :'(

Yes, I write in American if I want to.

No, I will not give up again (please God make that one last forever)

Yes, we can !

All my love <3

Minho

Hey !

I will probably be less present (a little) because I'm moving back to Europe ! Wééééé my parents bought a house in the Alps and I will follow them.

Where do you go in Alps ? ^^ Both of my parents come from there, and I often return to it. :P

(Yeah, I'm curious. xD)

Swiss Alps :D

Because French people say I have a Swiss accent and Swiss people say I have a French accent. It's like bumping into two walls ^^

Aha ! xD

Well, I know that, Quebec people tell us that we have an accent, and we tell them the same. :P

Anyway, good journey to you ! Alps are a realy beautiful place ! :)

Well, I know that, Quebec people tell us that we have an accent, and we tell them the same. :P
Are you fucking kidding me ? In how many languages did I have to explain you we don't have any accent caliss ? Stop your freaking bullshit and come here to Quebec for a face to face with my north american reindeer. We'll see who have the best argument tabarnak. Own up the truth or shut up, you can't win against me.

(En fait ça sonne crissement mal à l'oral des sacres en Anglais, je viens d'essayer)