Aller au contenu

English speakers on minefield ?

Brenniegirl
 Partager

Messages recommandés

A lot of people speak english on this serveur (Minefield), but it's not the right place to talk about it. If you have some questions go there --> https://www.minefield.fr/forum/forum/386-questions-de-noob/and create a new topic clicking on the "commencer un sujet" (new topic) button. I would be happy to answer your question but i don't really understand it. Minefield is a Minecraft server with several worlds with different purposes on it.

P.S. Désolé d'intervenir sur ce sujet alors que ça ne concerne pas Glindel. Btw c'est un super projet et il faudrait que vous me fassiez une visite un de ces jours :)

Why hello hello there! I'm currently  living in England and have been speaking English for over 19 years, so I know my stuff.

Although the server is mostly french speaking, I know that some people understand a bit of English, and they don't mind me writing in English on the forums or the in-game chat. If you have any questions or what so ever, please ask away, I'll be happy to help :). I hope to see you soon on the server, I've been waiting for more English speaking people to arrive :D

As suggested by Tybalt, you can always join in on our mumble with the following address: minefield.fr

I hope you enjoy your visit and your stay on the server :)

Kind Regards

xadrow

Hey Brennie! :D

A lot of peoples on minefield are speaking english. Myself, I do, and my friend ColorGama speaks it often too :P

If you need any help, have any questions, don't be shy about asking! It will be a pleasure for us to answer you ^^

Have a nice day! ;D